I’ve been to the World of Beer on University near UCF several times, and it’s always been crowded except for one time I went during the day, in the middle of the week when class was not in session at UCF. Now I’ve only been to the World of Beer in Lake Mary a couple times, but it was during the day on a Saturday both times and the place wasn’t crowded either time. World of Beer serves some food itself, but there’s also several places in the plaza that serve food, which you can pick up or have delivered directly to the bar. There’s a great rotating selection of draft and bottled beers, most of which are priced between $3 and $8.
- Lotus, A Innovative New Restaurant Concept, Opening in Downtown Orlando on Aug. 1
- Tangy new dishes zip and zing at Pollo Tropical
- Kings Bowl Orlando Now Open on International Drive
- Philly’s Best Cheesesteaks and More
- Bahama Breeze Island Grille Introduces Rice Bowls Highlighting Island Flavors From Around the World